Available only on weekends for the hotel’s Studio Deluxe rooms, the Qool Weekend package comes with a new array of delightful additions that goes beyond making a staycation memorable and exciting. The hotel has made every effort to let the Qool Weekend experience be cool enough for guests to want to share on social media too.
The Qool Weekend package is one example how the hotel strives to continually enrich guest experience. Quincy Hotel is also excited to be the first hotel in Asia to collaborate with Kevin.Murphy, one of Australia’s leading haircare brands. Now, all guests can luxuriate in the innovation of Kevin.Murphy’s Young.Again series in their rooms.
The Young.Again series features an explosion of scents from the most alluring flowers. This addictive fragrance blends top notes of crisp lemon with juicy orange and slivered coconut. A bouquet of petitgrain, orange flower, geranium, rose petals and jasmine blooms is enriched by sensual musk, creamy vanilla and rich red cedar. Guests can also find other Kevin.Murphy Young.Again hotel collection such as gentle cleanser, hydrating body moisturiser and energising body bar soap in their rooms. They can soothe away the stress of travelling and help guests rejuvenate from head to toe daily during their stay at Quincy Hotel.
Qool Weekend guests can look forward to the following additions in their Studio Deluxe room:
- • Doodling Whiteboard – guests are free to express themselves through drawing and doodling, before uploading their masterpieces on social media
- • Flossflakes Comfort-U Pillow – cradling the entire body in total comfort, these one-of-a-kind U-shaped pillows are essential in supporting every part of the body, and of course, getting some of the most flattering angles for selfies while relaxing in bed
- • Emoji Cushions – these larger-than-life emoji plushies make some of the cutest selfie buddies that will definitely gather many likes
- • Premium Tea Selection – this appeals to tea connoisseurs who appreciate a comforting cuppa every now and then
- • Nespresso Coffee Machine – for that morning pick-me-up or I-just-feel-like-caffeine moments
- • Enhanced Complimentary In-room Minibar Selection (replenished daily) – guests can allay peckish feelings any time with quality snacks and drinks
For guests whose inner Picassos are waiting to be liberated, they will be delighted by the Couple’s Art Jamming sessions, which are back by popular demand, from 3pm to 4pm on Saturdays, where participants are free to bring home their artworks. All materials are provided with the compliments of the hotel. The Qool Weekend package starts from $288++ (prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST).
Features of the revamped Qool Weekend package:
- • One-night stay in Studio Deluxe room
- • Buffet breakfast for two
- • All-day light refreshments
- • One bath bomb or bubble bar from LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- • Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- • Evening cocktails (6pm to 8.30pm)
- • Art jamming (only on Saturdays from 3pm to 4pm)
- • Movie night by the pool (only on Saturdays at 9pm)
For more information or to experience the revamped Qool Weekend, please visit www.quincy.com.sg, call +65 6881 8888 or email to email@example.com.
Share with us your moments in Quincy Hotel by mentioning us on:
Social Media Check-In
- END -
About Far East Hospitality
Far East Hospitality Holdings Pte Ltd (Far East Hospitality) is a regional hospitality owner and operator with a diverse portfolio of nine unique and complementary brands of hotels, serviced residences and apartment hotels, including Adina Apartment Hotels, Medina Serviced Apartments, The Marque Hotels, Oasia Hotels, The Quincy Hotel, Rendezvous Hotels, Travelodge Hotels, Vibe Hotels and Village Hotels & Residences.
Far East Hospitality owns more than 10 hotels and operates a combined portfolio of more than 13,000 rooms under its management across close to 90 hotels and services residences in seven countries – Australia, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore, with more in its development pipeline.
Far East Hospitality is a 70-30 joint venture formed in 2013 between Far East Orchard Limited (a listed company under Far East Organization) and The Straits Trading Company Limited. In the same year, Far East Hospitality, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Far East Hospitality Investments (Australia) Pte Ltd, completed a 50-50 joint venture with Australia’s Toga Group.
For more information, visit www.StayFarEast.com